Friday, July 20, 2007
I improvise with recipes. This one is very easy, pretty excellent and healthy!
You need for one person:
- 4 strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1/2 yogurt -- I am in the US, so I take the Fage greek yogurt that can be found at whole foods. I get either the 2% or 0%. The 0% works actually really well for milk shakes.
- 1 mug of soy milk --plain with no sugar added, for taste purpose only
- 4 cubes of ice
You put all these ingredients in the blender, and your milk shake is ready and yummy!!!
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
If you're like most people, you unpack your groceries and plunk your vegetables into the refrigerator without a second thought. Did you ever wonder why your lettuce turns brown, your carrots go limp, and your tomatoes taste like cardboard? Learn how to use your refrigerator more efficiently - and which vegetables shouldn't be refrigerated at all - to keep your vegetables at their peak of flavour.
Monday, July 9, 2007
A soup that is very easy to make and so tasty!
For 2 personnes you need the following ingredients:
1. Blend the tomatos in a blender.
2. Heat the tomato soup (avoid the microwave as it ruins the antioxydants.
2. Heat the green peas.
3. Pour the tomato soup in soup bowls
4. Add slowly the green peas on top of it!